Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Oscar's Art Book Store! fabulous!


I ventured out to find this tiny book store today that has been recommended to me many times...little did I know I had been walking right but it!
It's amazing...I could spend hours upon hours in there. It has so many different art books, architecture, interior design, graphic design, fashion design, art history, everything that's cool! They are good prices too! and they will order in any book that you want, and always have discounted books. There were so many fashion books that I wanted to buy....all I want now is a great collection of books that you can just flip through and be absorbed by the beauty on the pages. So this book store is on Broadway and Granville and beside it is an amazing magazine store called Magazine Emporian with many international magazines, and down about 2 stores from that is a used book/comic book store with a whole bunch of old magazines which i find really useful for my never ending school projects requiring me to scour magazines for various things...but its interesting to get some of the old issues of vogue from britain and stuff like that. I've found that my apartment building laundry room is a good place to find those too!

inside Oscar's on Broadway


No comments:

Post a Comment