Thursday, February 18, 2010

I love this city!

wow! there is so much energy in Vancouver right now with the Olympics! Its just great to be out with everyone cheering and high fiving and fireworks flying! I came across this video of a flash mob on robson street! a huge group of people learned this dance and then came to the busiest street and started doing it, and then all these people joined in until there were like 1500 doing the dance!! I love stuff like this!! I wish I had known about it!




Here's a birds eye view to get a better idea of how long it stretched down the street:



I'm also loving the free yoga during the olympics: Lulu lemon and YYoga teamed up to give out The Gift of Yoga . If you go to Lulu Lemon and get a fob, Its unlimited yoga for the whole 2 weeks of the Olympics! I'm giving myself a yoga challenge and trying to go 8 times during these 2 weeks. I've only gone two so far though....but I will be going today and maybe tomorrow! Its so great that there's a class basically every hour so you can definitely work a class in somewhere! I think I'll do candlelight yoga tonight!

1 comment:

  1. this reminds me of the thriller video... are you sure they are not all just zombies??

    ReplyDelete