Thursday, April 15, 2010

wow wow wow

I am so enthralled by this today. I have a whole list of things to do and I just sit here all day watching video after video of these AMAZING Take-Away Shows. oh my goodness gracious. Basically its all of my favourite bands doing these ad-hoc videos in Paris with this guy named Vincent Moon on a blog site called La Blogotheque. They just start walking around Paris singing and playing with whatever types of instruments they can carry with them, find or create out of random objects. This is so great because it really proves what amazing musicians they are. Here are some of my favourites. But you should really book some time off in your calendar, take a few days off of work and put your phone off the hook because once you start watching them you find more and more bands you like and its hard to stop and they are all so cool!!! You should really go to the actual blog though because the guy gives a whole write-up about the experience and how each take away show came about and what the band was like to work with. If you click on the name of the band that I've written below it will lead you directly to the blog of that band plus more videos of that band on the blog. Thank you Michael for showing this to me!!



The Yeasayers


#87.2 - YEASAYER - 2080
Uploaded by lablogotheque. - Watch more music videos, in HD!

Patrick Watson

#97 Patrick Watson / Part 2 - A Take Away Show from La Blogotheque on Vimeo.



Beirut


#64.1 - Beirut - Nantes
Uploaded by lablogotheque. - Discover more animation and arts videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment