Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Selby



So some of you may remember my post of books I just really wanted. Well, right after writing it I purchased this book

Actually, i accidently purchased two. But was able to sell the second one to a friend with no persuading since its such an awesome book! Now I keep it right by my couch because everyone that comes over interestingly picks it up and flips through it....

" Todd Selby is a portrait, interiors, and fashion photographer and illustrator. His project The Selby offers an insider’s view of creative individuals in their personal spaces with an artist's eye for detail." Basically the book is photographs of the insides of peoples homes....people with really cool stuff and neat/interesting houses. It also has funny little surveys filled out by each person with just random questions. The book is beautifully done and each page has so much to look at and be inspired by!

Before it became a book it was and still is a blog....theselby.com. Here are some of what you will find upon visiting the site!

this one just makes me wish that i had this house, garden, dog, life, etc.....(click on it and you will see more)





2 comments:

  1. I can't see the pics! I'm devastated, because I clicked on the link you made of one of the pics, it worked, and I LOVE the photos! What an amazing thing to do with your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurrah! Now I can see the pics!

    ReplyDelete