Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Journey Westward...

On January 8th after a major melt down (packing did not go as well as planned...) I got into my VERY full car ready to drive 973kms by myself as my driving companion acquired the stomach flu and could not join me...


View Larger Map


So since there was only myself to enjoy the spectacular mountain scenery I thought I would document it in a photo journal and post it on my blog! so here we go! I left around noon and it was a bright sunny day...the temperature had finally gotten warmer after a cold snap in Calgary. So this is on the way to Banff just approaching the mountains...







Mount Yamnuska...brought back memories of the time my family hiked it a few years ago! wow...what a mountain....

I'm going to stop documenting here because every time I add a photo it goes to the very top of the page and its incredible hard to get it down to the bottom because i can't drag it and have the screen move down. its so frustrating!! If anyone knows how to better upload and arrange photos please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment