Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Nice to see you, to see you, nice. Aggy





















I love this model. She has such a great look and great personal style. Every time I pass a picture of her in a magazine I am drawn to it. She's always wearing some great outfit and looks edgy but pretty at the same time. Her style is sort of punk-rock but fun and quirky with big patterns and interesting fabrics and graphics.



Taken from an interview with her on FashionIndie "The model of the moment, Agyness Deyn, is talking me through her outfit. “I’m wearing men’s lace-up boots from a secondhand shop in New York, white punk pants from Trash and Vaudeville, a Clash T-shirt, a vintage spotty shirt, a man’s cardigan with an old brooch, a coat from a brand calledBuckler, and a leather cap I got in Tokyo,” she says in her broad Coronation Street accent. It’s a typical Agyness ensemble – “Proper mad,” as she might say – made up of random, inexpensive bits thrown together on the spur of the moment. She should look like a walking jumble sale, but instead she looks like the fifth Beatle."



I like this: "Deyn is only just getting used to signing autographs. “I never know what to write. I always say, ‘Nice to see you, to see you, nice. Aggy.’ Then I put a love heart.”"

No comments:

Post a Comment